RIOT GAMES MERCH

Panda Teemo Plush

US$25.00
zoom
Click to Expand

Panda Teemo Plush

US$25.00
Retired

His diet consists of 99% bamboo. The other 1% is the souls of his enemies /(◉౪◉)\

Approximate Measurements:

  • Height: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
  • Width: 7.5 in/ 19.1cm
  • Polyester Fiber
  • Detachable plush dart gun (not functional)

This product is not intended for children under 3 years.